Lunes, Hulyo 30, 2012

REVIEW: Blistex Lip Balm

Read good reviews about this Lip balm so I decided to purchase one for myself to try.. (that's me! inggiterang palaka!lol)

Medicated Berry Lip Balm

Blistex Medicated Berry Lip Balm helps prevent dryness and chapping. Its easy glide formula also soothes irritated lips.Dry, Chapped Lips: Blistex Lip Balm has three long-lasting protectants, and it seals in lip moisture to prevent drying of lip tissue. It glides on comfortably to provide complete coverage and avoid further irritation of chapped lips.

Sun Protection: Blistex Lip Balm provides SPF 15 protection. Remember, LIPS DON'T TAN, BUT THEY DO BURN®


This is how it looks like when applied on lips :)

I really want to give this a try since the first time that I read good review about it and I'm really searching for a good Lip Balm that will enhance my natural lip color and will moisturize my lips since I an avid fan of Matte lipsticks which makes my lips dry sometimes.


PROS:
  • Very Affordable.. Got it for only Php79.00 (Approx $1.9)
  • Very Moisturizing.. It really makes my lips soft!
  • Whenever my Lips are dry, I just glide it on and tada! my lips are soft and smooth..
  • It has a SPF 15 which is important coz our lips has a thin skin that can be burn when too much expose in the sun.. (though it's already rainy season here in the Phil. it's still an advantage! :D )
  • It has a berry-minty scent which I really love!
  • Available locally :)) at Watsons!
CONS:

I have nothing against this product..that's how much I love it!! hehe

So there!! Have you guys tried this one? what do you think about this product?Feel free to share it with me thru comment below ^.^

Thanks for reading!!

xoMarseille








6 (na) komento:

  1. I use Blistex Complete Moisture when I feel my lips are beyond the help of regular lip balm. Great review! :)

    By the way, I nominated you for a blog award. :)
    http://makeupmaite.blogspot.com/2012/08/award-liebster-award.html

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Yey! Thank you Ms. Maite.. this is my first ever blog award nomination haha.. thank you :)

      Burahin
  2. Great review!!! It sounds to be an amazing lip balm! I have to try it ;)
    Thank you so much for stopping by, hope you're having a happy day<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    TumugonBurahin
  3. looks great! followed you in gfc, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    TumugonBurahin
  4. oh its mura pala! :) i always thought of it as mahal since its popular, foreign, and has so many good recommendations :D

    TumugonBurahin