Martes, Mayo 22, 2012

With SkinWhite, I Can Be the Fairest of Them All :)

“How does SkinWhite give you that beautiful blush white skin that your prince charming can’t resist?"
Well, actually I'm not a meztiza coz I got my morena color from my Papa :( but I believe that it's not about the complexion to achieve a beautiful skin..

So to have that beautiful glowing skin, here are the things that I do:
  • I drink tons (yes! its tons) or water everyday, coz my Mama said that it also helps to beautify our skin especially during this season of Summer that the hot is really humid, we all need to drink lots of water.
  • I put lotion everyday! I'm not into sun block so what I put is lotion also to prevent dryness of my skin.
  •  I take a bath everyday. Yes I know that we all do that hehe but I also do shower before bed time and I use Skin White soap! the good thing is Skin White products has SYNCHROWHITE ACTION that works in FOUR ways all the time:

WHITENS the skin’s surface
REDUCES formation of new dark pigments at its source
NOURISHES skin with Vitamins
PROTECTS skin against toxins and UV rays

Click on the link below to know more about Synchrowhite Action from Kim Chiu:
Watch the BEST KILIG BFF Story on how SkinWhite works!
Know more about the SkinWhite products through clicking this link:

So there! you too! should try Skin White Products to get that beautiful white skin we've all been wanting! :)) 


xoMarseille

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento